Monday 22 April 2013

You're Wondering About Me?

I decided that I was going to google for an image of running shoes, and those strange things above came up. I've been doing a lot of exam related blogging and not much updating about me.  Well. I went running the other day and managed 25 minutes. These runs are pretty much the highlight of my week around revision period now, it's fun and it gets me out. :). I did try to repeat this and failed..dismally. That was mainly due to doing an intense workout the day before.. trying to do too much perhaps??

Nothing much has been happening with me. I ordered my dog a big bag of the weight control food I blogged about. I'm not sure how she's doing on it yet since I haven't been home for a week or so but I'm hoping when I get back I notice a good difference in her weight. Now I've shelled out on this food, I just hope she EATS IT. She can be a little picky at times. I calculated her food will last her 300 days. Not bad at all if you ask me!

Coming up in a few days my day is a bit busier. I'm going to the pub with my housemates on Wednesday, which will be nice because it will be a bit more of a chill period, and on Thursday I'm attending a FMD talk (foot and mouth) which should be interesting about how the outbreak was managed. Best of all- freee pizza! 

My dissertation is rolling along. It's pretty much done, but I've got to sort out the referencing which is right PAIN (Karma for me not using referencing software and going it alone I guess), and I've changed a few bits of the structure round. I've been walking into University recently- another attempt to get fit. Here's to seeing results for the Summer Ball in June.

I also recently started up the GRAZE boxes again. They're expensive at £3.89 I think currently, and after my next free box, I don't think I'll continue. The food is nice.. but I can get it cheaper at the Supermarket and I find I'm just tempted to snack. The best thing I got this week was the summer pudding and summer berries flapjack. 

That's about all the interesting things (if you can call them interesting) I've done since being back at university! So over and out to make way for more wormies!

No comments:

Post a Comment