Wednesday 17 April 2013

Olympus Has Fallen



I haven't blogged as regularly as I have been doing, but that is mainly due to it getting closer to exam period, and being back at university. I wanted to mention two things in this blog :). 

1) Olympus has Fallen. Went to see this film at the cinema the other day, again a free ticket which was pretty amazing. The film was really good, and it is on my list of films out currently to go and see. I also watched despicable me at the recommendation of one my good friends from home. It was different and very entertaining, and seeing as number 2 is out soon, another film I would recommend watching!
2) ABVA Rep. I have a large interest in canine obedience. With a lot of dogs being sold in the UK due to the owner not being able to cope with the dog's problems with behaviour, I believe it is part of a vets responsibility to be able to advise to a certain degree about these problems and point the owner in the way of advice at firstly the puppy stage, and later the problem stage if it occurs towards a good behaviourist. I may go in the direction of clinical behaviour linked somehow to neuroscience in dogs. Neuroscience is a growing interest of mine recently, mainly because it's so hard to understand. I think clinical behaviour could perhaps be linked in a productive way, but anyway enough of my rambling. The AVBA would be a rep which got to organise a few behaviour talks at the university. My chance to start to make a mark in the dog world perhaps (obviously interested in other animals too, but dogs are by far the most interest). Anyway I really hope I get a position this time. I might not, but I hope my enthusiasm shows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment