Tuesday 9 April 2013

Progressing..


It's meant to be sunny next week! Yay :). Although this also means that exams are looming closer. Preparation has been a bit slow the last week, a combination of me feeling a little ill and there being less topics to cover in the day I guess. Going to work out my revision plan for the next 4 weeks when I finish tonights work :). Although I get my revision timetable on Friday it doesn't start to get tailored until the last week or so before exams :). 

Running again has been good, as I ran for a whole 20 minutes the other day! However, since then I've been feeling a little off it, so the running had to take a backseat for the day. 

The dog goes in the vets tomorrow for her dental :). Hopefully they won't extract too many teeth and she will have new pearly whites! 

No comments:

Post a Comment