Sunday 7 April 2013

Just a little stressed.


The expression of the cat above suits me quite well right now, with the little difference I don't really drink much caffeine. I drink tea, but never coffee or energy drinks! :) 

Today is one of those days where I've let myself get stressed about what 'might' happen. The vet course has a few hidden costs they don't tell you about to begin with. This includes everything from affording summer rent in a student house to buying logo embroidered overalls (why they need the logo is another mystery I've yet to understand). Anyway, things do not come cheap, and really, you do need a car in fourth and fifth year as well just to get to work experience placements and to make it a bit more convenient as Leahurst is literally in the middle of nowhere for bus transport links. 

Although, the up side to this is the University of Liverpool give me a generous scholarship each year, and without it I don't think I would have been able to afford the course costs. I generally worry, and so I'm trying to manage my budgets and finances so that once I start fourth year in September things will be ironed out smooth again so I've got less worrying to do, plus, worrying gets you no-where! 

On the bright side- I did my run today for 20 minutes, rather proud. I also decided to start a weight workout, as my weight isn't really the problem so I'm going to aim at 'toning' from now on to see the impact that way. This blog sort of eases my stress, but overall I generally worry about something even if there's really nothing to worry about! Signing off now. 

Jade- 

No comments:

Post a Comment