Sunday 24 March 2013

Dogs cost.. a lot of money..

What Yorkshire looks like right now.. 

Finally, after three long posts, I get to blog whatever I fancy again! 
Well I took my dog to the vets today, and it turns out I was wrong about the possible murmer and she's fine which is pretty amazing *touchwood*. She is however, still overweight and weights 6.65kg which is big for her size. So in light of this I'm going to be trying her on a different food which is pictured left. 

Burns has a lot of great reviews so this made my choice quite easy. Its is quite pricey but compared to other dog foods it isn't too bad, working out about £40 for 15kg which would last my little dog ages anyway! I'll update as to how we go with this. 

She also needs to go in for a dental soon. The vet recommended maybe getting bloods and fluids, but I think I'm going to go with the fluids. This would bring the total cost up to a hefty £250 which is worth it, I hope. We also got some advantage worming/flea treatment for the first time and this costs £10 from the vets. I've priced it up online and its a lot cheaper but I need a vet prescription??? This is where being a graduated vet would come in handy. Cheaper bills as I'm able to source it myself.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment