Thursday 4 July 2013

Results and Onwards

Hello.

       Well I passed my results- YAY. Overall I kept up my average of about 73% or so, so pretty pleased about that. My average seems to get better and better- win :). Not sure how much I'll keep this up in clinical years though. At the moment I'm trying to get back up to speed with my driving for one, which I think is going fine, although my dad really doesn't help. I've just bought a second hand satnav- the Tomtom IQ XL version 2 or so. Not sure what it's like, but the picture is above so we shall see eh :). 

Definately more stressed at home- oh the joy. Also trying to book placements for next year which I'm finding quite hard at the moment as farm vets and closeness are getting to be a bit like gold-dust. I do not envy the fact that surrey are increasing their intake- it is going to stretch the quality and availability of vet practices, especially farms, even thinner. When you take into account the amount of years at each vet schools doing CEMS and then the applicants on top of this who need the work experience to get in- the picture doesn't look too good. Whilst surrey and their course sound quite good from the comments I've heard from the open day- I remain skeptical. 


No comments:

Post a Comment