Sunday 14 July 2013

First Post in a While :)

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, but I've not really had many interesting things vetty related I've done with being off for two weeks before placement!

Placement starts tomorrow. I had slight issues with getting into contact at first but hopefully its all sorted now :). Slightly nervous but at the same time it should be really good to see in action the things that I've learned over the first three years. I plan to make notes on each case as I go along and do some background research if I can :). I hope they're really good with me, let me do some things and aren't too harsh.. nerve wracking times!

I've seen one or two films in the past two week- now you see me and despicable me 2. Both of these films are worth the watch definitely. Now you see me is an interesting concept about some magicians who rob banks- I think this is the better of the two films I saw. Despicable me is not quite as good as the original version but it's still pretty good as a sequel and the minions are as delightful as ever! 

Had a few delightful days with the boyfriend in this really sunny weather. Part of me doesn't want CEMS, I'd slightly rather be on a beach somewhere with some cocktails! 

No comments:

Post a Comment