Thursday 25 July 2013

Flying by.


I've been a bit naughty recently. I've not been updating my blog as much and I've not been as stringent with the note-taking. Whoops! 

I got to do half a dog and cat castrate today with someone showing me :D. Really made my day, alongside being asked to a party this Saturday. Should be fun as I've been on work experience only the last two weeks! I've also had a go at a few injections (although I'm terrified of hitting a blood vessel or a nerve or bone or something) and been shown fluids and bandaging etc :D. We've had some interesting cases-today we had a corneal sequestration in a persian x cat and a few other things such as a grass seed stuck in a dogs paw causing a lot of trouble!

I've learnt a lot the past two weeks I must say. I need to be a bit firmer with myself and actually go look up the drugs which are used and what they actually do. This is my plan starting from next week- strict strict strict! Thing is- the evenings are too short by the time I get home. I write this and its already nearly 10. After I've walked my dog, had tea and helped my boyfriend  a bit- time is nearly gone and its bedtime again! 

Beach and a moon- again. How pretty is the picture. 

Signing off now :). Will update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment