Tuesday 14 May 2013

Slow.. revision..death...


The above pretty much summarises how I feel about exams right now... Taking over my life. Roll on the end of June. My first exam is Tuesday next week. I'm feeling roughly:

Pathology- getting there :). Much better than it was. Bit apprehensive of the practical still. I tend to overthink things... 
Parasitology- already nearly there, just preliminary revision needed.
Infectious disease- too much content for a half module.. but I think it'll be okay (hopes), but at the moment it's the one I feel least prepared for (last exam.. and it's only worth half.. bonus). It's also quite interesting- win. 
Public Health- got bored of revising it. Feel fine for it at the moment and have all next weekend to revise. Was the worst ever exam last time, with random topics :(. Hopefully they will be a bit nicer with their question choice this time around (plus the main written exam is only 50% yay). 

On a brighter note I have a car this colour and shape:

Nissan micra 1.2 2003 s :). 

My savings from my scholarship have now plummeted :(. I have a nice decent car for CEMS though. Happy times!

Now.. I have to go back to urinary system (pathology) revision. It's a hard life being a vet student... 

Toodles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment