Saturday 25 May 2013

Just another week...




I wish I was .. I could do with a beach holiday right about now. The sun is shining outside, it looks glorious and I'm stuck inside revising public health legislation, one resounding sad face :(. A brighter note- only ONE WEEK until freedom!

One bit of sefton park.
Another thing to look forward to tonight is pizza with the housemates :D. I've definately been bad for the junk food through revision so my healthier eating habits have gone a bit down the pan. My recent array has been jelly babies, white milk chocolate, 3 creme eggs and some marshmellows. They all went in about 4 days.. whoops. 

I went out running the other day. It's been a week since, and with all the junk eating and exams it was one of my harder runs. I go running in sefton park which is a really lovely place. If you ever visit liverpool, you should have it on your list of places to go :). I did 25 minutes which was good, even though my muscles are feeling the pain today.

Exams have been fine so far although I wasn't feeling my best at all through the first 2 exams. Although it all turned out alright in the end and I was very happy with the turnout of the pathology written exam. I hope I can do better in the practical element this time around though!

My exams left are public health and infectious disease. They're both about even... I know public health better but it will be the harder exam. Pros and cons I think...

One week until I get to see my gorgeous padawan Pippa dog. :). I also have the summer ball and canal boat trip in the next two weeks. So excited for exams to be over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment