Tuesday 7 May 2013

Exams


Hi everyone, I haven't abandoned you, I've just been ultra busy recently with exams revision!

I've decided to buy a kia picanto for CEMS years. Around £1500 to buy an 05 model and with only £700 insurance this little car seems a decent deal.. see if it can live up to my daewoo (RIP). 

I've had a necropsy recently- on a sheep. Bit disappointing as it didn't have anything wrong with it! Although interestingly sheep generally have congenital melanosis of the brain and also sometimes the heart. 

I didn't get my secretary position, but hopefully I will be able to do something with the behaviour rep position :). Much more up my street with me doing dog training and the sort, it's really interesting for me. Plus I'm considering a possible MSc in either that or neurology when I graduate. We shall see where the road goes. 

Dissertation is going to be sent off tomorrow YAY. Really pleased with it. Another exciting thing- after the exams there is my house canal boat trip, the VETS summer ball, and also aintree horse racing (with MCFLY) and a small animal emergency and critical care day as well! Exciting times  this summer I must say. 

Exam revision is going okay... Starting to feel a lot more stressed for pathology and the other exams- only two weeks away today, how scary is that. 

Over and out :). An interesting few weeks coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment