Saturday 8 June 2013

Post Exams :)


Hello, 

         I haven't posted for a while as I've been so busy with exams, and then all the after exam events! 

A wier. The current flows really
strongly towards the river.
Last weekend I was at home which was really good as I got to drive my new car :). Its much faster than my old one with the steering and brakes, which is a good and bad thing at the same time! I was then on a canal trip, which was pretty amazing, and the last time I will really see my housemates properly. Sadface :(. We went from sawley marina to lichfield and it was such a nice route. The locks were really fun, if a bit tiresome at times! We had a scary experience with weirs and when one of the locks was broken so the inflow of water looked like a waterfall! Not good. 

We stopped at a few pubs along the way and luckily the weather was pretty beautiful. One of the pubs in Shardlow, the new inn, I think was particularly amazing and I would recommend it :)








The summer ball was last night, and I can't say I was particularly impressed overall. The place was quite pretty where we had the room but I think the venue could have been better organised. However, I had a fun time for the time I was actually there. 

Next week-
  • ICC starts.
  • Cinema Sunday- summer in February.
  • SVECCS- emergency critical care day for small animals.
Exciting :D

No comments:

Post a Comment